The latest news and information from Parks Place.
School Readiness Co-Payment / Parent Fees
VPK Advanced Payment
Advanced payment is made on the number of VPK children enrolled in your contracted VPK program by the due date of the 5th of each month. July’s due date has been extended, so please continue to enroll children through Wednesday, July 15.
VPK Assessment Kits
- If you are a new VPK provider, please order a new kit that will include all assessment materials for 20 students.
- If you are an existing VPK provider, please order a replacement kit that will include answer booklets for 20 students.
- Orders can be placed once a provider’s VPK contract is certified and you are instructed to order the kit 30 days in advance of school start.
Please notify your Provider Services Specialist if your facility has an emergency closure due to COVID-19 or any other emergency.
Child & Family Resources
Northside Office Relocates
2020 – 2021 VPK Enrollment
2020 – 2021 Wage Incentive Letter for GSOD Providers
- A minimum of 5 hours must be face-to-face or online IACET CEU accredited trainings provided by the Early Learning Coalition of Duval.
- Online First Aid and Online CPR cards are accepted and must be valid through May 31, 2021.
2020 U.S. Census Promotion
Win $100 Gift Card!
- It’s your civic duty.
- It affects the amount of federal funding the City of Jacksonville will receive for the next ten years.
- It impacts our child care, schools, hospitals and highways.
- It determines the number of Florida representatives we have in Washington D.C.