Here’s what’s happening this month at Park’s Place Learning Center.
We are so excited that our new school year has begun. We are off to a fantastic start! All of our children have been arriving on time and are enjoying their classrooms, teachers and new friends. We have been establishing our routines, discovering our centers, and having fun. We read “Chicka Chicka Boom Boom” and created alphabet trees! We look forward to a wonderful year with you all.
Ms. Mincey, VPK C / Ms. Reginia VPK B
Dates to Remember
- Sep 6: Labor Day, PPLC Closed
- Sep 7: My Vision @ 9:30 am
- Sept 10: Grandparent’s Day/Patriot Day
- Sept 11: Remembrance Day
- Sep 15: My Gym @ 9 am
- Sept 22: First Day of Fall
- Sept 29: Early Dismissal
- Sep 27th-Oct 1st : Parent Teacher Conferences
Book of the Month
Reading is FUN!
Please read to your child for 30 minutes every night. Reading is food for the brain, improves future academic performance and strengthens the bond between you and your child.
“A book is like a garden, carried in the pocket.”
– Chinese Proverb
How to Potty Train Your Child
Age 2 is a good age to start.
- Get a potty chair and explain its use.
- Use words you want your child to use.
- Dress your child in easy to manage clothes.
- Allow your child to practice.
- Praise any success – never punish.
For more toiletry mastery tips visit our blog post Toilet Mastery – How do I teach my child?