Here’s what’s happening this month at Park’s Place Learning Center.
Chika Chicka Boom Boom; Welcome to our classroom! VPK is excited about learning new concepts and exploring with their minds and hands. They are very curious about learning. There’s a lot of excitement about Grandparent Week and they’ve been expressing how special grandparents are to them through little activities.
Mrs. Michelle, VPK A
Ms. Reginia VPK C Wrap
Dates to Remember
- Sept 5: Labor Day, PPLC Closed
- Sep 8: My Vision @ 9:30 am
- Sept 9: Grandparent’s Day/Patriot Day
- Sept 11: Remembrance Day
- Sep 15: My Gym @ 9 am
- Sept 22: First Day of Fall
- Sept 23: Field Trip- Hands on Museum
- Sept 29: Early Dismissal
- Sep 27th-Oct 1st : Parent Teacher Conferences
Book of the Month
Reading is FUN!
Please read to your child for 30 minutes every night. Reading is food for the brain, improves future academic performance and strengthens the bond between you and your child.
“A book is like a garden, carried in the pocket.”
– Chinese Proverb
How to Potty Train Your Child
Age 2 is a good age to start.
- Get a potty chair and explain its use.
- Use words you want your child to use.
- Dress your child in easy to manage clothes.
- Allow your child to practice.
- Praise any success – never punish.
For more toiletry mastery tips visit our blog post Toilet Mastery – How do I teach my child?