IMPORTANT: Staring on March 23rd Parks’ Place our Hours or Operations will be adjusted to 7:00am-5:00 pm.
We have made this decision to limit the number of hours that the children are in the facility and to ensure we do not overtax our staff. We hope this will not cause any undo problems for our families. Many businesses have either closed or reduced their hours. We are remaining open to provide the needed services for working families.
For the latest updates, please visit our website https://parksplacelearningcenter.com/covid19
We are asking parents to heed all Health Department guidelines:
- From of the Committee on Control of Infectious Diseases of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a child should not be taken from the home when any of the following conditions exist: fever, vomiting or diarrhea, any symptoms of childhood diseases, common cold from onset to one week, sore throat, croup, fifth disease, any unexplained rash, pink eye or other eye infection, cloudy or green runny nose, persistent cough or any communicable disease.
- We will be following these recommendations and will not admit children who are showing any signs of sickness into the facilities.
- If you are off from work, we ask that you keep your child at home in order to lessen the number of contacts opportunities in the building.
- All parents need to wash their hands and the hands of the children when coming into the center and leaving Parks’ Place.
- All children’s hands will be washed upon entering the classroom.
Parks’ Place Additional Precautions for Combating Coronavirus/Covid-19:
- Enviro-Master will be sanitizing the building every Saturday with electrostatic germicide. Protection will last 7-9 days and treatment is not transferable through contact.
- Our cleaning company Mint Condition uses a daily germicide on their cleaning days (Mon, Wed, Fri), when cleaning the building.
- We are keeping our group sizes down to 10 children per teacher.
- Our cut-off time will be 9:30am. This time will be strictly enforced in order to maintain the proper ratio.
Once again Parks’ Place Daycare & Learning wishes to thank you for your continued support.