VPK Curriculum Overview – Links to Literacy Curriculum
- Process art
- Craft activities
- Art will correlate with classroom themes and seasons
- Using clay, play-dough, paint, crayons, markers, and various resources from nature.
- Rhythm accompaniments
- Musical games and stories related to class themes
- Using various musical instruments
Get Started with Free VPK for Your Child in 3 Easy Steps:
1) Get a Voucher from Duval CountyGet VPK Voucher »
2) Pre-Register & Sign Up to Our Wait List
Click the button below to create an account and sign up to our wait list and pre-register in our system.
Once you register online, will send you an email and reach out and communicate schedule enrollment dates.Pre-Register Online »
3) Schedule A Time to Visit Parks’ Place
We invite you to schedule a time to come and take a tour of Parks’ Place Learning Center.
Pick a time from the calendar below that best fits your schedule and we will provide a tour of the center.Schedule a Visit »